sometimes

Sometimes, life happens.

Sometimes, things don't always go the way you planned or hoped. Sometimes, you get beat down. Sometimes, you get to a place you never wanted to be or ever imagined you would be. Sometimes, time goes by too fast. Sometimes, time goes by too slow. Sometimes, you want to scream. Sometimes, you don't want to speak a word. Sometimes, you wish you were seen. Sometimes, you wish you were invisible. Sometimes, you're not appreciated. Sometimes, you feel lonely. Sometimes, you feel smothered. Sometimes, you feel like you can't breathe. Sometimes, you feel pain. Sometimes, you feel numb. Sometimes, you want to punch someone. Sometimes, you just want to hug someone. Sometimes, you're too tired. Sometimes, you just can't sleep at night. Sometimes, you want more. Sometimes, you want less. Sometimes, people disappoint you. Sometimes, you disappoint others. Sometimes, the future seems scary. Sometimes, you feel you can't go on. Sometimes, you wish time stood still. Sometimes, you lose someone. Sometimes, the ones you love are far away. Sometimes, it feels like you're holding on with the last possible ounce of strength you have. Sometimes...

Sometimes, life happens.

And what are you gonna do about it?

I just thank God that I don't have to go through these "sometimes" situations alone. My Jesus is always there for me, especially in the times I need Him most. I'm in a time of uncertainty now, but that's ok. I thought I knew my future, at least in a few areas. Now, everything is up in the air. This feeling is unexplainable and I don't know what's going to happen next. But I don't think I need to know right now... I just need to be ready for anything. It is now 2010 and I have some important goals I will see reached if it means the death of me. I feel like it's going to be a good year. I honestly look forward to it all. And even in this time of uncertainty and figuring things out, I know that it's all going to work out, and it's all going be alright. I have a peace that I know comes from God, and without it, I seriously think I would be falling apart. When I try to work things out by myself, I destroy myself, but He gives me a future and a hope. He is faithful even when I break my promises and even when others break theirs. Jesus is worth it all because He gave His aIl. And He is the only one that sets people free. I will bet everything I have and everything I am on that very truth. He set me free. And I am free. And I'm ready to continue the walk on the straight and narrow. I'm ready now, more than I have ever been, to continue this journey.

So without further a-due: here's 2010.

Let's do this.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment